|1. What is ABECR ?
ABECR is for the posting of complete erotic Photo CD and Video CD
Collections. Collections will be posted as a single, multi-volume
archive, where the single post is split into 5-10 Megabyte volumes.
The single multi-volume RAR volumes may contain CD-R image files
(ISO, Bin/Cue, etc), or a collection of files properly ordered for
easy archiving, posting and burning.
2. What is on-topic
All kinds of Complete erotica CD Collections.
All posts must be of a completed Photo or Video CD collection, and
must also include the accompanying CSV file. CSVs must be verifiable
with a program such as Hunter, Pic-Checker, or other csv verification
software. Collections can ether be in a Pre-Final, Final or Re-Burn
state. PAR/PAR2 SFV and other file verification and recovery methods
will be acceptable as well as NFO/txt files containing information
about the collection.
3. What is off-topic
- Need-requests for fills are off topic unless that request is for a
full CD collection. Partial fills that is part of the rar post as
in part.01.rar thru part.08.rar is Acceptable but filling a partial
needs request must be done in another group.
- No post can contain any Child Pornography or depict behavior that
is prohibited by US Federal law.
- PGP and other types of secured messages are off-topic and should be
e-mailed to that person.
- The posting of pass worded rars and encrypted rars wither it was
done with winrar or encryption applications is off Topic and should
beposted in a group set up for such content.
- Flooding the group is unacceptable. Posting of binaries should be
limited to not more than 800 MB per day. This amount includes the
complete CD, and associated PAR, CSV, Index and NFO files.
- Posting of software, cracks, serials, is off topic.
- Cross posting is rude and therefore unacceptable.
- Flames and Trolls are unacceptable and should be reported to the
appropriate abuse address.
- Spam or Any post of a commercial advertising nature is strictly
- cancel attacks, unmarked binaries as well as and virus infected
binaries is unacceptable.
- Any posting of collections not conforming to the Header
Construction Secion. Secion 4 of this FAQ
4. Header Construction
- The subject line of each post must not reflect the content of the
- Filenames will be of a generic nature, so as not to reflect the
- All REQUESTS for collections should be made in a generic nature,
so as not to reflect the actual content.
4.A Header Construction Explained
This simply states that the headers and file names for a collection
Will be of a Generic nature.
An example of this would be
( SomeCollection-CD01.csv ) could be posted as.
<Group><SC-01><Part 01 of 03 >< File 50/100 >< Vol-01.part.001.rar
Requests may contain a generic named rar file of the collections csv
as in ( YourHandle.rar) with a Header ( <REQ> Some Help Please Thank
You ) Please note that the CSV files in side the Requests must be in
the Pre-Final, Final, or Reburn State as specified in the FAQ Section
Two (2) and in the Charter paragraph Two (2)
Requests may also be a generic formatted Header as in ( <REQ> SC
Vol-04 Please Thank You ) with a body asking for help as nicely as
possible for some one to post the SC collection Volume 04 and hope
that someone with the SC collection understands that SC means Some-Collection-CD04. :-)
5. General Header Construction
More as a common curtsy then another list of rules to follow but most
groups follow some form of Header Construction for requesting
information wither it's files or details concerning a post. Most
notable Usenet Applications gives the user the option to filter out
unwonted posts. So you may wont to follow some or all of the
- <ATTN: User Name> Question!!
- A message directed specifically to Someone which is
NOT a Request.
- Re:<ATTN: User Name> Question!!
- A reply.
- <REQ: User Name> Can you repost SC Vol-04.part.02, blahblah
- A request made specifically to Someone to repost something.
- <GROUP><S-C CD4> Full Post, SCcd04.part1.rar
- A posting of the full SC CD4 directed to everyone.
- <UserName><S-C CD4> WIH of your requested fills, filename.part1.rar
- A posting to SomeOne of his S-C CD04 needs. SC in this cace would be Some Collection
- <REQ> Some help with Hunter
- A request made to group.